The winners of the Promotional Gift Award are allowed to implement the logo in connection with the award-winning product (i.e. which has been awarded a prize by the expert jury in one of the categories), in all types of media (print, online, video, TV, at exhibition stands, in catalogues, web shops, mailings, campaigns, etc.).
– The logo has to be reproduced in a sufficient size so that the inscription Promotional Gift Award and the year is legible.
– It is not permitted to change the colour of the logo, its design or omit the inscription.
– Additions to the logo, particularly in the form of adding terms such as “winners”, “first prize winner”, “market leader”, etc. are not permitted due to competition law regulations.
– The logo has to be reproduced in professional quality.
– Use of the logo is not permitted in connection with other products that did not win an award.
– It is not permitted to use the logo in connection with further products that were submitted to the Promotional Gift Award, which didn’t win an award.
– It is not permitted to use the logo in connection with rubrics, which contain the award-winning product and similar products that didn’t win an award.
– It has to be clearly evident that the logo refers to the product that has won the award, i.e. the logo may not be placed between the award-winning product and a further product.
– The Promotional Gift Award logo may also be used to advertise further developments of award-winning products, as long as the unique characteristics of the product that are described on the award certificate still apply for the product and the product’s appearance is comparable with the award winner.
– Distinction in the category “Customising Technologies”: All products that have been customised using the award-winning technology are permitted to bear the award logo.